Paper Issues: April Swag Bag Spotlight!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of 


It's no secret that I LOVE the Swag Bags and the March Kit: I've Got This! is just brimming with treasures!
Here's what it looks like....


Oh me, oh my!!! This IS awesome!

Here's what I've created....

"Dream"



Ohhhh! So very dreamy, indeed! 
I just loved the soft colour palette of the Pinkfresh Studio embellishments that were included in the Swag Bag! I use them to inspire both my design and color scheme! 
You'll also spot some fabulous FREE Paper Issues Cut Files on my layout - they're from the Sky's the Limit set which looks like this.....



What a terrific cut file! You can grab it HERE for free!!!

Cut files are the perfect partners to Swag Bags, and the possibilities with them are just endless!

Here's a closer look at my layout.....


Oh hello everyday magic, indeed! 
Those clouds are the cutest! I've embellished them with cute heart stickers and that tassel bow from the Pinkfresh Studio: The Mix No.2 collection. Love!


Lots of lovely layers beneath my photo too!


How gorgeous is that background?! 
The blue really makes the cut file title stand out. 
The die cut butterfly is from the new Paige Taylor Evans collection - Pick Me Up, and was from the Swag Bag too. It just adds that extra element of whimsy and playfulness! 

And there you have it! 
My first layout with the March Swag Bag!
 I say first because since creating this layout, I've made another 2 pages! 
Yep, the Swag Bags are that good!!!

Swag Bags sell out in the Paper Issues store super fast! 
To beat the rush & avoid disappointment, you can get a subscription HERE

REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off your total spend too! Yay! 


And, if you need Shimmerz Paints visit their store HERE
& Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a freebie! 
Yay for free paint! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I can't wait to see what you'll create with your Paper Issues Swag Bags! 

Be sure to upload your new creations in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group HERE (April Challenges Album) to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment