Paper Issues: April: Layered On Thick!




Hi Papercrafters!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness!

Today I am playing along with the new layers challenge - 


Such a fun n easy challenge to create along with! 
Here's what I created....

"#LOVETHIS"


Lol! Such a silly, fun photo! 
With such happy memories, the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection was the perfect option! 
So bright n playful! 
The colors in this line make me happy; good vibes indeed! 
You'll spot pattern paper, Hashtag as my base - I love the geometric design, and it just begged for enamel dots!

And how about those layered embellishments!?!! All the awesomeness here! 


You can see more Crate Paper delights in the Paper Issues store HERE

& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off your total spend - Yayyy!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope I have inspired you to play along with this super fun challenge!

Upload your entries for this challenge in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group HERE
& go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card! 
Good luck!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment