Paper Issues: August Take 5 Tuesday!




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome to the August edition of Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday!
Here's what this month's list looks like.....


How fabulously fun! 
 I used orange, yellow, turquoise, die cut, patterned paper (fussy cut) cardstock, sticker, title, ink and Summer theme - LOL! I may have taken 10, but that's how easy it is to play along ;)
See if you can spot them all on my layout below....

"Summer, Light It Up"


Gasp! This is my new favourite layout! 
So many gorgeous elements - sunset watercolours, fussy cut clouds, & a wreath cut file! 
LOVE it!
I have used Pink Paislee's Summer Lights collection, it may just be another of my new favourite collections! 
That awesome FREE Paper Issues cut file is called Cloudy Circle & you can get yours here
Let's take a look at some close ups......


Love these two! Aren't they the cutest?! 
This was such a happy Summer's day that I wanted to capture the 'magic' feeling in my layout.
The sunset colours, rainbows, stars & clouds really add that magical touch!


The fussy cut clouds are from patterned paper #5 (Clouds)  and they are the coolest! They have a neon outline to them and really 'pop'!


Those clouds are just divine!
The Dream is Real describes this memory perfectly!
Such a pretty page!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating!

Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Looking for more Take 5 inspiration?
See what our amazing team has created here 

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment