Paper Issues: July Scrap Soup




Hi Lovelies!

Time for another awesome Paper Issues challenge with the July edition of


This challenge is always so much fun!
Remember: The list is just the minimum of what must feature on your project - you can use more items if you wish!

Here's what I created,

"EXPLORE"


Awesome.sauce.!!! 
I have scraplifted the incredible Cassie Box for this one - such a fabulous design!
Love this boy & Crate Paper's Cool Kid collection is perfection for him!
You'll spy all the items from the Soup list, plus a few more embellies for good measure!
Here's a few close ups.....


Yep. Love this kid! That pretty much sums it up!


How super are those alphas?!! So glossy and shiny too!
My superhero without a doubt!
That cute fox face is my fussy cut item - it's from pattern paper Run & Jump, cool huh?


And I totally have to mention the Cool Kid Pennants - aaahmazing!

There's been a final top up of Crate Paper's Cool Kid in the Paper Issues store!
Be sure to race over and buy up on it like me, lol! #sorrynotsorry

Use code AMANDA & you'll also save 20% off your entire order - yay!



You can find more fabulous inspiration for this challenge here
I can't wait to see you take on it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment