Paper Issues: July Free File Friday #2




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with round 2 of


This round is all about documenting your travels, road trips, & staycations from Summer, 
with a Paper Issues Free File or 2!

Here's what I came up with....

"I Heart Summer Vacation" 

Isn't this FUN?!!!
My boy just adores Summer at the beach and 
there's a sweet story on the back of this layout for him at a later date ;) 

I have used the Summer Days Cut File, which has tons of designs in it!


So cool! 

I ungrouped mine, and rearranged the I heart Summer Vacation into a triangle design. 
Love how it turned out!!!
You can grab this FREE file here

Here's a few close ups for you....



The colours in Echo Park Summer FUN are just so bright and cheery! 
Perfect for documenting our happy Summer memories with!
All the embellishments you see are also from this playful line!


Super cool Summer vibes!!!


How cute is that chipboard car?! Love it!
Love it all!
Paper Issues rock the Cut Files!

Get yourself some Paper Issues FREE files here

& if you need supplies, shop in the Paper Issues store here
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total!


Looking for more Free File Friday inspiration?
Visit the Paper Issues blog here

Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. You are awesome! Thanks for playing along and having blog posts that link back to the files! I appreciate your creative work! 💗

    ReplyDelete