Paper Issues: May Swag Bag Spotlight!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with one of my favourite shares,
 Swag Bag Spotlight!




Today I am creating with the April Swag Bag, called "Yay! Let's Celebrate"


Isn't this such fun! 
So many cute embellishments and 3 x 4 cards! 

Each mini kit slightly varies, and mine had quite a few pieces from the My Mind's Eye,  Good Vibes collection!
The pink foil and bright colors in this line partnered perfectly with my left over pieces from the February Swag Bag. 
Here's what I created with them.....

"Yay!"


Isn't this the sweetest?!!
I had so many left over hearts from the February Swag Bag, this was a perfect way to use them up!
Everything on my layout is from these two Swag Bags, 
except for my 12 x 12 paper, and the Nuvo Drops in Bubblegum Pink. 
 That super cool Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart  12 x 12 pattern paper for my base was a perfect match with all the hearts too! 
Such a happy girl page! Love it!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


The April Kit also included those super fun Shaker Stickers from Shimelle's Glitter Girl, and some cute 2 x 2 squares from Paige Evans: Pick Me Up collection. Perfect for this sweet page! 


Loving the playfulness of the MME Good Vibes line!


Beautiful! 


Swag Bags - a little bit of this and a sampling of that! 
Perfect when you just want to try it all! 
Love 'em!


& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will always save you $$$ at checkout! 



Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment