Paper Issues: May Scraplift Sunday #1




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with one of our favorite challenges - 
Scraplift Sunday!

And yes, I know I'm a few days late - but better late than never, right?

This week we're lifting this gorgeous layout from the insanely talented Anita Bownds....


Oh sigh!!! This is simply stunning!
Such a beautiful layout! 

Inspired by the Spring theme, I have used Fancy Pants Designs: The Bright Side collection for my take on it! 
Here's my layout, 

"It's a Beautiful Day"


Oh isn't this so super pretty & fresh?!! 
I just adore this new collection! 
The Bright Side, indeed! Love! 

I have followed Anita's design, but opted for pretty florals and birds, over tags and bunnies. Cute! 
I even featured a cut file in the photo cluster just like the original. 
I used my fave Paper Issues cut file again, lol!
It's called Cherish Florals and looks like this....


You can download this fabulous file for FREE here. 
Awesome!

Here's a couple close ups for you....


So.much.pretty!!! 
Those blooms are just divine! 
And how fabulous are those Bubblegum Pink Nuvo Drops?!! 


Happy Heart for sure! 

And there you have it! 
My take on this week's Scraplift Sunday! 

Join us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group to play along too! 
You could even win a Paper Issues gift card!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you $$$ at checkout! Yay!


Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment