Elle's Studio: May Kit and New Releases!




Hi Everyone! 

It's our favourite time of the month - 
Elle's Studio New Releases are now LIVE!!!
Shop ALL the fabulous new things HERE

Yayyy!
You're going to fall in love with the May Kit and Add-Ons, it's SO good! 

Here's what the May Exclusive Kit looks like....



Gorgeous, huh? The color palette is just so bright & happy!
Kind Of A Big Deal, indeed!!!
And the Add-Ons are like the icing on the cake this month....


Oh.my.heart!!! I can't even pick a favorite! 
So many beautiful embellishments, & those stamps!!! SO awesome!

And if the Add -ons are the icing, then the monthly Printables and Digital Cut Files are definitely the cherry on top! 
Check these out....


Always so FUN and versatile! 

& we have something else NEW and exciting to share this month too.....

Drum roll please! 
YES!!! 
I am in memory keeping heaven right now! 
This month's kit is called Let's Go! 
& is perfect for all your Summer Vacay memory keeping!

These kits are going to sell out fast! 
Don't miss out - get yours HERE!

And now it's time for a little inspiration with the May Kit
Here's what I've created for today's release....

"Good Times" 


With so much magic packed into this month's kit, it seemed only fitting that I go totally magical with this hand painted Caticorn layout! 
Told you this kit was Kind of a Big Deal!
Here's a better look for you.....


So.much.fun!!! 
I have layered my photo onto a few of the 3 x 4 journal cards, and embellished with the included Die Cuts. That purple paperclip is the cutest!!!
And speaking of cute, I just adore the Puffy Heart Stickers (Spring Mix) adorning the tail and directing you into my sweet pic! 


And how can I move on without mentioning THAT gold mirror Good Times Acrylic title?! It's crazy good! 
I need a whole box of these titles! So stunning! 
The Gold Shapes and Dots Puffy Stickers add to the 'magic' and add that special something! 
Here's a few more close ups for you....


The sweet butterflies are from our new Noteworthy collection, and add to the playful nature of this design! 
For finishing touches I use our recently released Title Builder Vol.2 Stamp - love it! 


May is definitely MAGIC! 

Here's my second layout - this time celebrating Easter morning.... 

"Sweet Life"


Oh how sweet is this?!!
Love, love, love! 
And what could be sweeter than chocolate bunnies for breakfast? lol! 
Such happy memories! 
Here's a closer look............


How cool is this banner design?!
I love the suspended photographs and their layered clusters! 
So many beautiful Add Ons to embellish with! 
As well as our gorgeous May products, you'll also notice that my title is created from our recently released Title Builder Vol.2 Wood Veneer set. (available HERE
The 12 x 12 pattern papers featured are from our new Noteworthy collection. 

Here's a few close ups for you......


I just love the colors in this! SO light, bright & fresh! 


You'll see that I use the The Play All Day Phrase Stickers throughout my layout for added journaling and fun descriptors. Cool! 


So yummy, indeed! 

And that's all I can share with you for today..... ;)
Come back a lil later in the month to see more! 

I can't wait to share it all with you! 

Shop ALL the new arrivals in the Elle's Studio store HERE

Thanks so much for visiting! 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment