Paper Issues: April: Free File Free-for-all!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness!
 Today I am sharing my take on the Free Files Free-for-all challenge!

Paper Issues have SO many awesome free cut files for you to download!

One of my all-time favorites is the Cherish Florals set - it looks like this....


So gorgeous, huh?!
So many possibilities from just one file! 
I have used that sweet butterfly for my project today - 

Here's my layout....

"Beautiful" 


Oh isn't this beautiful, indeed!
I have combined our Cherish Florals butterfly with the super pretty Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream collection for this gorgeous mother-daughter page! Love it!
Such a happy day spent with my darling girl! 

To recreate this look, simply enlarge the butterfly and back the cut file with pattern papers. 
Super simple, but oh so effective!
Here's a few close ups for you......


That cut file is really something! And teamed with all those pretty blooms, it just shines! 


Those florals are SO pretty!


And who doesn't love a butterfly flair button?!  
Or a chipboard title....



To make my title more visible, I have used Shimmerz Paints: Vibez in Princess beneath it. 
Just gorgeous!
Paper Issues cut files really add that 'wow' factor!

I hope you feel inspired by my creation today! 

If you haven't added this cut file to your library yet, what are you waiting for?!!
You can download this amazing Free File here 
Or download hundreds more from the store in our Free Files section

***Be sure to upload & share your Free File layouts and projects in our 
 You'll also go in the draw to win a store Gift Card for every new entry you upload!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment