Elle's Studio: April New Releases!!!




Hi Friends!

I am SO excited about this month's
Kit Reveal at Elle's Studio! 
I know - I say this every month, but seriously April is amazing!
To make it even more exciting, the all new NOTEWORTHY collection is now available too! Yayyy!
So much awesomeness this month!
Before I share my first projects, let's take a quick look at all these new releases....

First up, the exclusive April Kit! 



Loving the mix of colors and patterns here! So good!

And let's not forget the fabulous Add-Ons...


The Acrylics! The Stamps! The Stickers and Veneers! I NEED it all!!!
How about the Currently Printables & Digital Cut Files....



So.much.awesome!!!

And the icing on the cake is definitely the all new NOTEWORTHY collection....

Told you this month is AMAZING!!!!
Now you know why!

You can shop ALL the New Releases HERE.

Wanna see my first two creations with these fabulous products? (I've been having fun!)

First up is my layout with the April Kit - I'm documenting the everyday adventures...

"Outdoor FUN"


Everyday happiness, indeed! 
Nothing more magical than getting outdoors and enjoying the day with this Mr Cool! 
Life is a grand adventure!
The acrylic subtitle is so exquisitely cut and is the perfect adornment to this sweet page!
Here's a couple close ups for you.....


Loving the 3 x 4 card layers beneath my photo - the colours and patterns are just perfect for this happy moment! 
& how awesome are those add-on  Acrylic Stars?!!


It's no secret that I heart all the stickers, 
and the Adventure Puffy Stickers are no exception!
So good!

But what about the new NOTEWORTHY line?!! 
This collection is just bursting with bright colours & I couldn't wait to play with them all....

"Favorite" 


So magical! All the happy vibes! 
I am just in LOVE with that rainbow stripe pattern paper from the 6 x 6 Paper Stack! 
You can see how it inspired my design - use all the pretty colours!!! 
And then coordinate with all the pretty embellishments! 
Here's a closer look...


All the pretty things!!! La la LOVE it all!


The Acrylic Stars are from the April Add-Ons - they really compliment the NOTEWORTHY collection!


Everyone dreams of being a unicorn (or at least magical) just once in their lives, right? 
So why not document all those crazy, happy, silly details?! 

No denying that NOTEWORTHY has my heart already!!!

And there you have it!
A quick look at my first layouts with the fabulous Elle's Studio: April New Releases!

*Remember: Elle's Studio kits sell out super fast, 
so to avoid disappointment, get yourself a monthly subscription HERE*

I can't wait to share more Elle's Studio awesomeness with you a lil later in the month!
(& I am excited to see what you'll create with these products too!) 
Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment