Pebbles Night Night Baby Girl Layout!




Hi Creatives!

It's my turn on the Pebbles blog, & today I am sharing this dreamy baby layout using the sweet, 
Night Night collection!
 This time it's with the gorgeously girly and pink papers! 
 One for my daughter's baby album - so dreamy and divine! 
I hope it has you thinking sugar and spice, and all things nice!


Oh.my.goodness! Could this be any sweeter?! 
Such a beautiful baby collection!
Pebbles really make it easy to document our most treasure memories! 
And speaking of simple, this layout is so easy to recreate - you'll whip this up in a matter of minutes! Here's how.....

I start with cutting out a hot air balloon and clouds cut file in white cardstock. There are LOTS of these designs available, but if you're wanting this exact file it's called, Sky's The Limit & you can get it HERE.
Take pattern papers SNUGGLE TIME, & TWINKLE TWINKLE, and use them to back the hot air balloon cut file, as shown. I also foam mount that super cute 'bear on a cloud' PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPE onto the balloon.


Next, attach the balloon & clouds to the white cardstock base. I layer my darling photograph onto a photo matte created from pattern paper TWINKLE TWINKLE, position onto the lower level cloud and then embellish with that sweet 'baby' cloud. While the foam dots are out, I also mount a PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPE banner onto the balloon basket.


Next, I attach a  6 x 12 ACCENT STICKER hot air balloon, as well as a PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPE to the top left hand side of my photograph.


I continue to 'build up' my scene with PUFFY STICKERS, REPEAT STICKERS & those tiny hearts from the GOLDIE THICKERS. That bear on a cloud is my favourite!
 Here's a closer look.....


Cuteness overload! 
To make my clouds a bit easier to see on the white base, I give them a light pencil outline. You'll also spy tiny details like the little bow and banner trim from the REPEAT STICKERS - it's all about the details!
Next, I added that sweet GOLDIE  THICKERS title, Baby Girl! SO divine!!!


The solid gold THICKERS are perfection! 
I am pretty sure I'll be needing another pack of these soon!
And for finishing touches, I take the reverse side of the barcode strip on pattern paper SNUGGLE TIME and tape it to the base of my page. I also cut a one inch wide strip of this paper and give it the scallop punch treatment. I tape this detailed strip to the top of my layout. 
Such a simple, but oh so effective way to 'complete the look'.


And there you have it! A beautiful baby girl layout that's perfect for you to create at home!

NEED this collection?!!
Grab yours from the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off! ;)



Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo 


NIGHT NIGHT SUPPLIES:
OTHER SUPPLIES:
71081 12 x 12 Textured White Cardstock
340272 Adhesive Foam Dots 
340261 Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner & Refill

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment