Paper Issues: March Scraplift Sunday Wk2






Hi Creative Friends!

Hooray for Sunday! Happy Days!
And at Paper Issues, Sundays are for scraplifting!

Today we're lifting this incredible design from the talented Rachel O'Neal....


Isn't this fun!!! All the circles make for a great lift!!!
Here's what I came up with....

"YES"



Isn't this sweet?!!
Just me and Mr A for Awesome hanging out in the city and having fun! Love it!

I have used the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio: Let Your Heart Decide collection, and I am just loving the pretty colors in this line!!!
I have used pattern paper Impulse for my base, and then layered it with an 11 x 11" white cardstock. My photo takes center stage, and has been backed with a super cute Stitched Frame, reverse side of pattern paper Whim & a doily from my stash!
There are a LOT of cool circle embellishments in this line which I combined with some punched pattern papers from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad to recreate that fun background!
Here's a closer look for you....


As always, the Pinkfresh sentiments are spot on! 
It's almost as if Kinnari (owner and creator of Pinkfresh Studio) lives inside my head at times! 
Good heart and happy vibes for the win!
And how awesome is that Wood Veneer Sticker title? Yes! La la LOVE it! 


Aren't those Die Cuts just divine?!!
Such a fun and fresh collection! 



So cute! 
Let Your Heart Decide is just perfect for documenting the everyday stories!
And there you have it!
I hope you liked seeing my take on this week's 
Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday!

Play along with all our fun challenges in the
***Every new entry you upload puts you in the draw for the monthly store Gift Card prize***

Needing supplies before you get started?
Visit the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment