Paper Issues: March Scrap Soup




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of Scrap Soup!

This month's recipe challenge is super fun!
Simply feature the following ingredients (or more) to whip up your creation with .....

3 embellishments
6 hearts
2 patterned papers
chipboard title
stamping

 *Feel free to add anything else you need but your project must include those items*

And here's my layout....

"Happy"



Oh isn't this just the sweetest, and most dreamy girl page!!!
It absolutely kills me that she is growing up so fast, but boy oh boy is she a delightful and happy young person!
So very proud of her!

I have used the Echo Park Fashionista collection, and as you can see, it's just perfect for documenting our teen girls (and shop-a-holics too!)
You'll also spot the Open Hearts Circles cut file 



Such a fun design!
And, as always, the Paper Issues cut files are completely FREE!
You can get yours HERE

Now back to my layout.....


I  just adore this photo of our sweet Miss M! 
It was a silly out take, but the expression on her face is so happy! Love it! 
I layered her photo onto a few frames, pink tissue paper, and a doily. 
I embellish this photo cluster with a few die cuts and enamel dots too. 


I back the cut file hearts with a mix of pattern papers from the Fashionsita line, and embellish some with sentiments, die cuts and even tiny heart veneers. 
I wanted to keep the layout fairly 'clean' so I kept my stamping quite minimal. 
I repeat stamp the tiny XO in hot pink.
 (The stamp is an old roller stamp in my stash, from Kikki K). 
But it's that divine gold foil chipboard title that really adds that finishing touch to my page.....


Isn't that title WOW!!! 
The foil is so good that you could be fooled into thinking that this chipboard is possibly a mirror acrylic. But no, it is honestly chipboard!!!
And it has been hoarded in my stash for sometime now! lol.
So glad I used it on this pretty, girly page! Perfect!

And there you have it! 
My super pretty take on this month's Scrap Soup challenge!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yayyy!!!


Thanks so much for visiting! 
I really appreciate your stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment