Paper Issues: February Polka Dot Party!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!
Today I am playing along with the super fun 


Yayyy!!! Who doesn't love a bit of polka fun?!!
Spotty dots for the win!

Here's what I've created.....

"I Heart You"


All the polka dots AND hearts!!!
Love this!
And aren't my two darlings just the cutest! Such a happy moment captured!

I couldn't resist using the dotty pattern papers in the Crate Paper: Main Squeeze line - they're too sweet! As well as polka dot papers, I also featured a few spotted hearts and even a dot stencil for my background! SO much fun!
You'll also spy Chipboard Stickers, Sweetest Puffy Thickers, 6 x 12 Stickers & even Ephemera adorning my sweet layout.
But it's those super CUTE Heart Tassels that are my faves from this collection - LOVE!!!!

And for my background? 
Well, that Shimmerz Paints, of course!
I used Spritz: Ruby & Vibez: Sweet Heart for misting and droplets, and then applied Paste-eez Salt of the Earth for the stenciled dots. So cool!

And there you have it!
My quick take on this month's Paper Issues Polka Dot Party!
I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!
& go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card!

Need Crate Paper supplies & more?
Visit the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off!


& Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order & you'll receive a free gift!
Yessss! AMANDA = free paint!


Thanks for stopping by today!
til next tine, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment