Paper Issues: November Notable Quotable




Hi Papercrafting Friends!

It's time for the new edition of 


This month's quote is from the insanely talented Amy Tangerine and looks like this.....


I was totally inspired by the colours, the quote and by the fact that it comes from Amy!
Here's what I created....

"Stay Wild"


Oh Heck Yeah!!! Lol
So much fun!
I used the Amy Tangerine: Hustle & Heart collection, and that gorgeous photo of my boy with a very muddy face! 
Such a happy day & memory here! 
it's just perfect for my wild child playing in the garden!
You'll also spot a ton of cool embellishments from this collection, including the 
Here's a close up for you.....


Fun, indeed! 
 Hustle & Heart is definitely for those who live on the brighter side of life! 
Burtsing with gorgeous colour and pattern!
Speaking of colour, that mixed media background is crazy cool!!!
I've dived into my Shimmerz Paints stash, and used 
as well as a base coat of my fave Vibez: Jeni B Bleu
You'll notice I also hand coloured the foam Thickers with the Just Peachy Creameez too......


La la love this!
So many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Needing a lil Hustle & Heart in your creative world?
Get yours from the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Maybe you're needing to grow your Shimmerz Paints stash?
Visit their online store here 
Place my name in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE gift!
Yessss!!!

I hope you like my fun take on this month's challenge, and will play along too!
See more Notable Quotable inspiration from our wonderful team here.

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment