Shimmerz Paints: Raspberry Sherbert meets Bohemian Dream!





Hi Creatives!

Time for another super mixed media share with my latest from Shimmerz Paints!
Today I am teaming up their gorgeous colours with the super pretty 
Bohemian Dream collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Here's what I've created......

"Shine Bright"


Ohh swooon! Isn't this just the prettiest?!!
So many beautiful details here!
And lots of floral delights too!
Believe it or not, this layout originally started as a 6" x 12" page - but it just felt too unfinished for me! 
As soon as I laid it onto the 12 x 12 woodgrain paper it felt 'right'.
I knew I wanted to create a beautiful mixed media base, so naturally, I chose to use Shimmerz Paints products!
I started with Inklingz: Pearl: Pugnacious Purple and applied it with the packaging technique. The pearl finish is hard to capture on camera, but in real life the sheen is just divine! 
To add a lil dimension and variance in colour, 
I also add fine splatters in Creameez: Paradise Punch & Sky's The Limit - oh so pretty!!!!
But the piece d'resistance is that incredible stencil work!
I  have used Paste-eez in Raspberry Sherbert & oh my, 
it is just a dream to apply!
 Goes on so smooth, and the vibrant colour is stunning!
Let's take a closer look at it......


Isn't it just the prettiest hue of raspberry?!!


These Shimmerz Paints colours are just a perfect combination with the new Bohemian Dream collection!
Truly a match made in heaven!


Be yourself colourfully...and Bravely!
Couldn't say it better myself!


Such a clean mixed media look, and yet full of dimension & vibrant colour - Love it!
Hope I have inspired you today!

*Did you know that if you place my name AMANDA in the comments section of your 
Shimmerz Paints Store order you'll receive a free gift?!!*
So enjoy some free paint on me ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. This is soo pretty, I love all the colors and love the stencilling too..

    ReplyDelete