Paper Issues: October New Issue: Round 2




Hi Creatives!

It's time for another round of Paper Issues


This month's Which Kraft? issue is tons of fun!

Here's some suggestions to get you started....

*Halloween or October outings
*Kraft elements (paper/embellishments)
*Add texture with burlap or cork
*Create a project about crafts you do
*Feature a witches' hat/broomstick/black cat etc

Here's my take....

"Nature Boy"


Isn't he the cutest?!
The colours in this photo were perfect for the Kraft issue and I love the natural tones of cork and burlap too!
You'll spy mostly Heidi Swapp's Magnolia Jane collection, as well as bits n pieces from Crate Paper, Pink Paislee and those gorgeous Thickers are from 1Canoe2. 
The Magnolia Jane collection features lots of Kraft ephemera, so it was a no brainer to stashbust this line for my layout today.
Love those layers beneath my photo - very cool!

And that's my take on this month's issue!
I hope you liked it and feel inspired to play along too!

Get all your fave scrapbook supplies from the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll get 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more Which Kraft? inspiration?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til  next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment