Paper Issues: August New Issue: Round 2




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome to Round 2 of the August edition of Paper Issues'


Yay! I love this challenge, it always pushes me to think a lil more about my creating!

This month's Issue is:

Summer In & Summer Out

Suggested ideas for this issue include:
 
Show us your favorite summer activities - indoor and out; 
Vacations
Sight seeing
Staycations
 Use the PI flamingo card.

Here's what I came up with.....

"Mermaid Hair"


Oh, isn't this preeeeeeetty!
The beach is hands down, without a doubt,
 our all time favourite Summer activity!
And isn't she the sweetest with her beach hair?!!
I LOVE how this page turned out!
I have used Pink Paislee's Summer Lights collection, as well as watercolour paints for my background. 
Here's a few close ups for you....


That chipboard mermaid sticker, and that cute frame, 
are just the perfect adornment to my daughter's sweet pic!
Lots of cool ephemera, and 6 x 12 stickers here too!


SO much awesome in this collection! 
Did you notice the holographic accents? Super cool!


Just gorgeous!
Absolutely the best Summer memories!

Are you loving that Pink Paislee Summer Lights line as much as I do?
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll receive 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Hope you liked my take on the New Issue! 
& feel inspired to play along too!
For more inspirational ideas, be sure to visit the challenge post here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment