Paper Issues: July Working Title!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!

Welcome back for the July edition of Working Title!



Let me start by saying that last month's tiny one word title projects were ALL stunning!
I feel so inspired by you all! 
Thanks so much for playing along!

This month the challenge is to feature an icon in (or on) your title! 
Icons may include hearts, stars, emojis, watermelons, toys etc - basically an image or shape within your title! 
I have chosen to use my icon as a letter replacement....

"Love This"


Love this, indeed! Doesn't it just scream Summer Fun?!!
With so many watermelons in the Echo Park Summer Dreams & Summer Fun collections, I just had to make a feature of them! 
I even added my own watercolor melon for added interest to my layout. 
But today we're all about the titles, so here's a closer look at mine.....


How fabulous is that watermelon chipboard sticker as a 'v' ?!! So cool!
Loving this super sweet Summer page!


SO much watermelon goodness! Love it all!
Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating!

Now it's your turn! 
Create a new project, layout, card, pocket page or even off the page item that features an icon in or on the title
 & 
& go in the draw to win a Paper Issues gift card! YAY!!!

I can't wait to see what you create!

Need supplies before you start? 
Visit the store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more iconic inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment