Paper Issues: June Swag Bag




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Time for another favourite Paper Issues share of the month,


Today I am using the super pretty May Swag Bag....


SO divine, huh?! A little bit of this pretty, and a dash of that one too! ;)
Swag Bags are the perfect sampler of all the new treasures in the Paper Issues store!
But enough chatter, here's what I've created with mine....

"This Makes My Heart Smile"


Nawwww!!! This photo and memory really does make my heart smile so very much!
& I LOVE how perfectly everything from the Swag Bag coordinates with it!
How cute are those tiny alphas too?!!! 
You'll spy bits n pieces from Dear Lizzy, Simple Stories, & MME on this layout, as well as the Heidi Swapp Shine mist droplets! Awesome!

Here's a couple close ups for you.....


Love that fun flair button & those yellow chipboard hearts!


That gorgeous floral bouquet was a 3 x 4 card that I fussy cut to use as ephemera, and it coordinates beautifully with the pattern paper at the top and bottom on my design. So Super Sweet!!!
Love it all! 
Hope you liked my layout, 
& feel inspired to get creating with your Swag Bag!

Don't have one? That's ok, you can try your luck on any left over stock here
OR if you're like me and don't want to miss out, 
Whichever option you choose, 
REMEMBER to use my code AMANDA & you'll receive 20% off! Yay!


See more Swag Bag inspiration here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment