Paper Issues: June Free File Friday #2




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with the mid month share of 


This time we're focusing on any Summer themed Free File from the Paper Issues store!
There are so many options in the store, that I actually used two files on my layout!

Here's what I created....

"Summer Days"


Pure Summer sweetness!
I've used the stunning Echo Park Summer FUN line & combined it with the pineapple cut file featured in the NSD 2017 Free Cut File - see below.


 & I have also used the super pretty Tropical Orchid Free Cut File ....


So Awesome!!!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


So many beautiful elements to this collection - but I just can't go past that pineapple pattern paper!!! Fabulous!
My cut files are all backed with pattern papers in the Summer FUN line too! 
Here's a better look at that pineapple......


I've embellished it with a few tropical flower stickers - cute!
And speaking of tropical flowers, here's that super stunning orchid up close......


Ga ga gorgeous!!!

If you're like me, and can't live without either of the Echo Park Summer lines don't despair!
You can grab them both in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!



Looking for more Free File Friday inspiration? 
See what our talented team have created here 
& don't forget to grab all the FREE Cut Files here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment