Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Discover Adventure Time with You ROCK!




Hi Creative Friends!

My turn on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog, 
& I have a super fun adventure theme layout using the fabulous You ROCK collection!
 You ROCK continues to be go-to collection for my Mister A for Awesome - it's just so much fun! 

But enough chatter, let's get straight into the good stuff!
Here's my layout,
"Discover Adventure Time"

Oh wow! Total awesomeness! 
You can see why I totally LOVE the You ROCK collection
With such a stunning black and white photograph, I really wanted to make feature of the black, white & grey tones within this line, and bring it all together with pops of blue. 
I think this colour palette looks so striking!
I have used the super cool CVS-YR002 IN LINE pattern paper for the base layer on my white cardstock, and embellished over it all. My sweet photograph has been double mounted with pattern papers CVS-YR006 RANDOM & reverse side of CVS-YR004 STRIPPED, then adorned with ACCESSORY STICKERS & that awesome RUBBER CHARM So cool!

Let's take a closer look.......


A is for Awesome indeed!
So many fabulous embellies here! You'll spy WOOD VENEER & CHIPBOARD STICKER arrows to lead your eye into my photograph, as well as DIE CUT EPHEMERA adorning it all! More awesome ACCESSORY STICKERS, and those ENAMEL SHAPES scattered throughout - love it!

Here's the other side of my photo....


More RAD embellishments layered beneath and around my focal point. I have used stars, crosses & arrows as my main adornments, they coordinate perfectly together! 
The use of WOOD VENEER SHAPES really balances my page, and adds a touch of warmth and masculinity to this clean, contemporary design.

Let's look beneath my photo....

OMGoodness!
 The RUBBER CHARM are like my favourite embellishments this year! 
I truly can't get enough of them! To make this one even more impressive, I mounted it onto a CHIPBOARD STICKER for extra dimension! 
More cool arrows, and ephemera, but that striking DISCOVER title is actually from pattern paper CVS-YR006 RANDOM - love the cut aparts! And anyone who follows me knows that the typewriter font journal stickers are a staple item on all my layouts! So very cool (& a ton quicker than me typing my own, lol!)

Moving down the page, you'll spy that final cluster at the base - also mounted on a thin strip of  CVS-YR004 STRIPPED paper. Boys rule! Total perfection for my boy! Love the shine on those ENAMEL SHAPES too!

The embellishments in You ROCK are truly the coolest......


Yep, I love You ROCK for my boy!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with this awesome collection too! 
Grab yours in the store here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo  

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment