Paper Issues: *New Challenge* Project Pocket





Hi Creatives!

It's time for another of the all NEW challenges starting this month at Paper Issues;


And as you can probably guess by the title, 
it's all about those PL inspired, pocket pages!
This is so outta my comfort zone, but I really wanted to give it a go!

This month the challenge is to simply create any size pocket page - anything goes!
I chose to create a super sweet 4 x 4 Becky Higgins album for mine, and decorated it in 
Pinkfresh Studio Live More, Dream On & The Mix No.1 collections. I hope you like it! 

This is the album cover.....



Isn't this the cutest lil mini album?!! 
Let's take a peak inside....


2017 Stories - Life In Pictures! Perfect opening and title page! So super cute!


Nawww! It just keeps on getting cuter!!! Love these two munchkins!


Truly, so adorable!
In my usual style, I have kept the journaling hidden, and tucked inside the pockets ;)
And there you have it! 
The first couple pages in my new scrapbook mini album!
I hope to share some more pocket pages with you soon!

Need scrapbook supplies?
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend - Yayyyy!



Not sure where to get started? Visit the blog here for more tips & inspirational ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. This is awesome Amanda. It's going to be a great mini-album.

    ReplyDelete