Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Pinkfresh Live More Collection




Hi Friends!

Time for another fabulous Product Spotlight with Paper Issues!
Today we're shining the light on one of my favourite collections;

Pinkfresh Studio: Live More



So fresh and contemporary - this collection is for the free spirited & young at heart!
Just perfect for my style of memory keeping!
You know how much I LOVE Pinkfresh Studio - I have been creating quite a few layouts with this stunning line!
But enough chatter, here's my latest layout with Live More, 

"Everyday Magic"

How awesome is this?!!
That geometric squares / grid pattern paper is just the coolest! 
It's called Freedom and trust me when I say you'll want more than one sheet of this!!! 
La la LOVE it! 
I've also dived into my 6 x 6 paper pad to create the layers beneath my photo, and made great use of the Live More paper. I've angled it to line up with the printed words square, and decorated it with lots of delicious embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio! 
Here's a few close ups....


Loving the foiled chipboard stickers, 
and the enamel finish paperclips in this line are just divine!!!
The puffy stickers are pretty cool too.....


The enamel dots are from the Mix No.1 line from Pinkfresh Studio 
(and yes, they're also in the Paper Issues store too! Yay!!!)

There's also some super fun die cuts in the Live More line and I even used one for my title, Everyday Magic!


So fun, so fresh, so fabulous!!!
You can see why I love Live More so much!

Need it too? Grab it here in the Paper Issues store now
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off!


Looking for more inspirational ideas?
Visit the Paper Issues blog here to see what our amazing team has been creating!

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment