Paper Issues: April Working Title






Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!

Welcome back for more scrap happy fun with the April edition of

Paper Issues Working Title challenge!

You may not know, but this challenge is extra special to me because it's the challenge that I created & host!
I get so excited each month to see all the incredible entries!
SO much stunning inspiration! I do hope you'll join in with us this month!
For every new project you upload in our Facebook Friends & Fans Group challenge album, you get entered into the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card - so be sure to play along!!!

As we enter the season of Spring, I am reminded of all those budding blossoms and blooms! 
I heart all the floral things! 

So, for this month's challenge, 
the title needs to feature florals! 

Here's a few suggestions to get you started: 

Decorate your thickers with flower ephemera
 Use flower stickers to form the letters in your title
 Cut your title from floral pattern paper
Stamp a chipboard title with flowers
Use paper blooms to form your words

Here's what I've created,

"Love"


All the floral love going on here! 
I've used the stunning Cute Girl collection from Crate Paper for my layout today. 
The title is one of our fabulous FREE cutfiles called Love Script Heart & I've used the tiny florals pattern paper Fancy to cut it out. 
So pretty! 
Here's a closer look......


Such a beautiful moment captured!
I've also fussy cut the Storybook paper, and used a few of the blooms to embellish my title too! 


Love indeed!

Looking for more inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team created for this challenge here

Need supplies before you get started?
Shop in the Paper Issues store here and use my code
AMANDA
& you'll save 20% off your entire order! 
Yay! Happy Shopping!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!
I can't wait to see what you create for this Flower Power edition of Working Title!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment