Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart: Easter Theme




Hi Cocoa Vanilla Lovelies!!!

I am super excited to be sharing my Easter theme layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio with you all today!
I am still totally crushing on their Wild At Heart collection, and have combined it with a Silhouette Store cut file for my scrapbook layout. The photo I am scrapping is from last year's Easter Hunt when my son discovered Peter Rabbit in Mr McGreggor's vegetable patch - so cute!
But enough chatter, let's get straight into the good stuff!

"Easter"


Isn't that photo just the sweetest?!!! A happy Easter memory for sure!
And how about that stunning background paper?!! I've used pattern paper, CV-WH002 - ARTISAN, and I just love the instant mixed media look it offers! Those watercolour swatches are just divine!  A beautiful painterly background without all the drying time - perfection!

I've paper pieced my cut file with a few pretty Wild At Heart papers too.....



Super pretty, huh?! You'll spy CV-WH001 LUSCIOUSCV-WH003 MARIPOSA, & CV-WH007 GROW WILD. The marble pattern on the reverse side of GROW WILD was ideal for backing my Easter eggs onto! Love how they turned out! I also supported the cut file with a ton of foam to really make it 'pop' off the page, and embellished it with some gorgeous blooms and butterflies from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack. 
Beneath my Easter title, you'll also notice a sweet butterfly FLAIR BUTTON
here's a closer look....



It's no secret that I heart all the Cocoa Vanilla Studio FLAIR BUTTONS, but this butterfly one is just sooooo pretty! Love it! Best Ever, indeed!
That Best Ever! is actually a sticker from the ACCESSORY STICKERS that I have backed with cardstock and mounted on foam dots. I often use my stickers as an alternate to ephemera pieces, & the sentiment on this sticker worked beautifully with my happy Easter story.
To bring everything together, I've mounted my sweet photograph with two DIE CUT EPHEMERA frames (that just happen to coordinate with the papers in my Easter title), & then mounted a CHIPBOARD FRAME , that matches my base paper (ARTISAN)over my photograph. This really brings unity to the overall design, and provides balance as well.


The TOGETHER Happiness RIGHT HERE sentiments are from the pattern paper, CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS. and the type writer words are more awesome stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet. 
Here's a closer look at the FUSSY CUTS .....

So much pretty going on here!


For finishing touches I added a few more DIE CUT EPHEMERA pieces, and voila! Page complete!
I just love how everything coordinates together so beautifully - perfection!
I hope you liked seeing my Easter theme page,
& feel inspired to scrapbook your Easter memories with Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh this is so pretty!! Just love that Easter cut file.... fabulous!! Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete