Paper Issues: February New Issue - Round 1: Let's Play Post Office!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for Paper Issues: New Issue for February!

This month's issue is....

Let's Play Post Office

Suggested ideas for this challenge are:
1. kids at play

2. use office supplies like binder clips, tags, push pins, postage stamps, envelopes
3. alter a clipboard
4. include stamping on your project
5. document a piece of mail or a love letter
6. create a layout about your latest Paper Issues package (either a photo of the box and/or the contents)
7. anything about Valentine’s Day/love

I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone and go off the page -
I haven't done this in a looooooooong while!

So here's my creation, an altered clipboard / mini layout.....

"SWEET"



Isn't this the sweetest?!!
Love this pretty girl o'mine! Sweet indeed!
My ombre clipboard is from American Crafts, and it partners perfectly with Crate Paper's Hello Love collection.
Let's take a closer look...........



That bitty bow is from Cocoa Vanilla Studio & is just the cutest embellishment!
I am also loving that tassel banner at the base - very sweet, indeed!


Those brads are from my stash, I think they may be Echo Park? 
Regardless, they are just a cute adornment to my clipboard no matter which way you look at them!


I used quite a few of 6 x 12 stickers for this alteration, as I just love the high end finish and sheen on them! And seriously, how adorable is that telephone?!!


So super sweet!


And there you have it!

My take on this month's New Issue! 
Check out what the rest of our awesome team have created here
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save in the Paper Issues Store every.single.time!


Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Everything about the layout is sweet-especially the (growing up) yiung lady!

    ReplyDelete