Paper Issues: January Cut It Up




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Time for another fabulous Paper Issues challenge!


I absolutely LOVE all the free cut files in the Paper Issues store!
No need to spend on cut files with so many awesome ones being created every month by our talented team! 
And the cutfile for this challenge? 
Well, it's all about farewelling 2016, & welcoming in the New Year of course!

Here's what it looks like....

Awesome!
You can instantly download this free file in the Paper Issues store here

Now you may remember that I used the top left 2017 file only a few days ago on my 
Working Title challenge....


Love how this turned out!

However, to demonstrate how versatile this cutfile is, I decided to cut a variety of sizes of the snowflakes for this Cut It Up challenge.
Here's my layout, 

"SNOW"



Brrrrr! Look at that frozen lil face! He was having snow-much fun! lol!
Seriously though, how awesome are those snowflakes?!!!
You'll notice I cut my largest one in half and used the halves to border my page. 
To add interest to the snowflakes, I also added ice blue sequins and diamond gemstones. 
Let's take a closer look.....


Naww! Totally the cutest!
I have used Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa collection for most of my layout. 
The patterned paper background is from Crate Paper's Gather collection. 
They combine beautifully, and I love the ephemera layers beneath my photo! 


Those snowflakes were SO easy to cut, & yet they look so effective!


Love the wood veneer title too!

And there you have it! 
My takes on the newest FREE cutfile in the Paper Issues store!
Grab the file here (no purchase required)
 & see what my fellow DT members created with it here.

And Remember, if you are making a purchasing in the Paper Issues store
use my code AMANDA to save 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment