Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happy Summer Days!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
 I am just loving the delicacy of the Endless Summer collection!
Summer has never looked so pretty!
And boy oh boy, do I have a pastel delight for you today!
Here's my layout,

"Happy Summer Days"

2017 CV ES 1

Told you it was pretty!!!
I've used a vertical design to compliment my photograph, and have layered those stunning patterned papers, BLUE SKIES (reverse side) CV-ES002 & COASTAL CHILL CV-ES004
Beneath my central section, I have also created a delicate watercolour splatter base, as well as using the Colour Me Happy cut files  to add more interest and draw your eye into my image. For gentle texture, I've stitched those pattern papers together, as well as used some cotton for 'floss' around my embellishment clusters.
Here's a closer look..........

2017 CV ES 3

The cutest wooden buttons - WOODIES - including a super cute flamingo but, oh! That FLAIR button!!! It's the same doily design as the Blue Skies pattern! Just a perfect adornment to my page!
Speaking of perfect, how gorgeous are the ENAMEL SHAPES ?! Those pastel pink hearts and dots are just so glossy! Love them!
I am also loving the WOOD VENEER shapes too....

2017 CV ES 4

That printed heart, 'love it' says it all!
But it's that gorgeous flamingo that makes the veneer soooooooo irresistible!
Here's a better look at it....

2017 CV ES 5

Yep! Flamingo LOVE! I just cant say no to the Flamingo!!!
How delicate and pretty are the BLOOMS that I've clustered with the flamingo too?!! That mint coloured one just makes me swoon! That colour is so fresh for Summer! And I love the softness in the Gerberra bloom....

2017 CV ES 6

It's just ALL so very pretty!!!
Everything about Endless Summer is soft, delicate and DIVINE! Love it all!
Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with this super pretty collection too!

Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment