Paper Issues: Golden Days Love with Amanda Baldwin




Hi Paper Issues Friends & Fans!

Welcome back for more papercrafting fun and inspiration! 
Amanda here, & today I am sharing my latest layout with the stunning
Fancy Pants Designs - Golden Days collection.

Golden Days

Think all things Fall, golden, feathers, woodgrain, arrows and blooms - perfect for scrapping either of my darlings with!
But enough chatter, here's my latest layout with this stunning collection....

"LOVE"


Love this photo of my daughter! Such a beauty indeed!
And while we're talking beauty, isn't this layout something?!!
Those blooms won me over instantly - oh so pretty!
And the Autumn hues teamed with the mint green make my sigh!
There are just so many gorgeous elements to the Golden Days collection
&
in true Fancy Pants Designs style, 
there's a ton of perfectly coordinating embellishments too! 
Let's take a closer look....


Oh where to begin? So much lovely here!
Let's start with those divine puffy stickers - 
I mean, hello sticker heaven! Can they get any prettier? And so glossy too!
Speaking of gloss, there are so many golden delights on this layout as well!
The leaf paperclips are quite intricate and the golden acetate ephemera is just plain awesome!


The cute tags were perfect for using beneath my photo, to create layering and interest. 
The cork stickers added a textural element to this 'clean' look, and to be honest, they were just the coolest stickers and I HAD to use them!

A bit like those aaaahmazing alphas...


Talk about making your title 'pop'! These alphas are so easy to use, and come in the pattern paper designs! Love, love, love!!!




It's safe to say that Fancy Pant Designs Golden Days is all about the beauty!!!

Hope you liked my layout, and feel inspired to get creating!

You can get Fancy Pants Designs in the store here
& remember to use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment