Paper Issues: New Issue: Going Cold Turkey In Snow-vember Round 2





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

It's time for Round 2 of Paper Issues: New Issue!
And the issue for November is....
Going Cold Turkey in Snow-vember
Such a fun and festive theme!

Suggested ideas for playing along include:

Thanksgiving
Family Time
Winter
Snow, snowflakes, snow photos
A white on white layout
Use the new Snow & Cocoa collection (or any Winter/Fall collection from the Paper Issues store)
Men's facial hair (Celebrating Movember too!)

Here's what I came up with for the issue,

"BRR"


How cute is this kid?!! Love this boy! 
And what a fun Winter page!
I have used the new Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa collection - it is all kinds of awesome! 
Snow & Cocoa is so stinkin' cute! Bears, birdies, snowflakes - it has a bit of everything and the colour palette is divine!
Here's a few close ups for you.......


O.MGee! Cuteness overload! I mean check out that bear tag!!! 
Speaking of cute, how sweet is my lil man in the picture?!


That snowflake clip is really something too!
And the wood veneer title - wow!


You can see why I really can't get enough of Snow & Cocoa!
I hope you feel inspired by my Snow-vember layout!

Need more inspiration? See what the DT created here.
Want Snow & Cocoa for 20 % off?! 
Use my code: AMANDA in the Paper Issues store here.
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment