Paper Issues: New Issue Round #1:You Knock My Fox Off!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Time for a New Issue with Paper Issues and this month's is sooooo much fun!


Suggested ideas include:

  • Use fox/woodland animal embellishments
  • Create something about the people you love
  • Have an element hang off the side of your project 
  • Fall
  • Halloween
  • Photos of doors OR, 
  • Use the PI fox card


Here's my layout, 

"Fun Adventure"


Gorgeous, huh?! 
Love my boy!
 & climbing trees is where he's at!
I have used the stunning new Shimelle: Go Now Go collection to create this warm, Fall & Woodlands kinda page. 
Just look at those pattern papers!!! The woodgrain is perfection! LOVE! 
And those rose gold glitter thickers?!!! Swoooooooon!
There's more awesome embellishments in this collection too - let's take a lil look....


The wooden buttons are the sweetest and the ephemera is super cute too!


The die cut ephemera also includes rose gold acetate accents - seriously cool!!!


Love those glitter thickers! The camera just doesn't do them justice!
Another amazing collection to get your crafty fingers on!

I hope you feel inspired by my take on this New Issue!
To see what some of my team mates created, 
& to find out on joining in yourself

You can purchase Shimelle and other fab scrapbook supplies from the Paper Issues store here
Remember to use my code to save 20%  ;)
Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Awesome page Amanda, love the design of this one too :)

    ReplyDelete