Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Make A Wish Pocket Letter!






Hi Creative Friends!
Today I am sharing something a little different with the stunning
MAKE A WISH collection!
A lil Happy Mail!!!
Snail mail or, pocket letters, are such a wonderful surprise to receive in the letterbox these days; such a novelty!
& there's nothing more fun to create either!
Here's a recent pocket letter I've created for someone super sweet....



img_20160927_130036
Isn't this just lovely?!!!
Make A Wish is the prettiest collection! And it's perfect for everyday occasions too!
I've selected the pattern paper, CV-MWOO3 - PARTY DOTS, for the base of my mail as I just adore both sides of it! Hard to tell which is the B side - it's divine!!!
As this is the 'front cover' of the letter, the chipboard sticker, 'hello beautiful' is an ideal greeting sentiment. I've also used a chipboard frame, and heart banner to embellish with. You'll also spy lots of pretty die-cut ephemera, and a few puffy stickers and sparkly enamel dots on the cover too!
Just gorgeous!
Let's take a peak inside now.......
img_20160927_130224
Oh, how cute is this?!!
Celebrate You, indeed! Love it!
I've created a couple of pocket strips to hold some happy mail sweet treats. Here's what's underneath all those goodies...
img_20160927_130408
Love that stitched journal card - such an inspirational quote too! It's from another of my favourite pattern papers,
You'll notice I've also embellished with a couple wood veneers accessory stickers on this page. Pretty!
I must also mention, that I scrap-lifted this pocket letter design from the gorgeous Kylie Kingham, who has totally inspired me to get back into sending ole' fashion mail. She's totally rocking the pocket letters!
Here's the flipside of my sweet mail.....
img_20160927_130552
I've created an extra pocket, filled with 'all the things' to make a girl say, "YAY"!
Hope she likes it!
On the opposite side I've created another strip pocket to hold a letter, which I've decorated with both Alphabet and  Accessory stickers - isn't it cute?!!
Such a fabulous and fun way to celebrate and cheer up friends!
img_20160927_130746
And there you have it! Happy Mail that's guaranteed to bring a smile ;)
Hope this post has got you inspired to create a little extra love for the mail box this week
& share the Cocoa Vanilla Studio love with your friends!
Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time,

Leave a Comment

  1. What a fabulous idea and its looks so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete