Paper Issues: September: Mix It Up Monday




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for a little more Paper Issues fun!
Today's Mix It Up Monday 
is all about using up those messy mixed media scraps for a new layout ;)
I had a few strips of an old hot pink, orange and yellow watercolour background that I knew would work beautifully for this challenge -
Here's what I created with those scraps,
(& the new Pink Paislee: Paige Evans: Take Me Away collection!)

'Fantastic'


Talk about 'give me all the colors'!!! Such a bright and playful page!
You'll spy my watercolour strip on the left hand side - I punched it with an old scallop border punch to create a little interest. I also used some of my watercolour scrap to matte my photo to.
 And lastly, I punched out those butterflies too! So pleased to use up my scraps, but also some old punches that I had forgotten about! 
Apart from the doilies and thread, everything else on my layout is from Pink Paislee's Take Me Away range - such a fabulous collection to create with!
Here's a few close ups.....


So cute! Love these two! 
& how darling is that paper clip?! love it!!!


And I can't forget that thickers title - literally, fantastic!
Here's a view of my punched butterflies.....


Such a fabulous and easy challenge to join in on!
I do hope you'll come play too!

To find out more & see what the rest of our talented team created click here
To order Pink Paislee and other scrapbook delights visit the Paper Issues store and use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!



Thanks for stopping by!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment