Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Amy Tangerine: Oh Happy Day




Hi Friends!

It's time for another Paper Issues Product Spotlight!
This time we're celebrating with Amy Tangerine's, Oh Happy Day!


It's such a fun and playful collection! Bright, bold colours & patterns!
But enough chattering, here's my layout with it....

"Best Friends"


Love this!!! 
I mean, could it get any happier?! 
This collection just sings happy - perfect for scrapping my gorgeous two!
I totally adore that hearts pattern paper, and the clear stickers are Stunning!!! 
Here's a closer look....


How cute is that clear birdy sticker?! love! 
And those Thickers are just awesome!!!


Super pretty details!



Love this so much indeed! 
A gorgeous collection to create with!
Hope I've inspired you to use it too!

You can see what the rest of the team created with it here.
To purchase Oh Happy Day and more, visit Paper Issues & use my code to save!
Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment