Paper Issues: Pawsitively Pets




Hi Everyone!

I was just a tad excited when Paper Issues announced they were introducing a new pets challenge!

Here's my take on it.....


Super cool page, huh?!
I've been stashbusting my Pinkfresh Studio: Felicity collection - you can order it from the store here. 
Such a fun & fresh collection!!!

Here's a few other shots....


Love that sweet puffy bird sticker - too cute!!!
And how about the veneer hearts.....


A super cute embellishment! 


Love the cotton typewriter font stickers too! Totally needing to stash bust more 
(starting to think I've been hoarding this gorgeous collection!)


'

Just the cutest & such a wonderful memory recorded too!

 Do you have stories about your animals that need to be shared?
Be inspired by other DT members takes on this challenge, & join in on the fun here.

Be sure to visit the Paper Issues store here & use my discount code: AMANDA to save 20% off!
Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment