Millie & June - Swoon!




Hi Everyone!

 Time for a little Paper Issues love
&
Fancy Pants Designs inspiration. 
I am still totally crushing on the super pretty Millie & June collection, I mean doesn't it totally make you swoon?! 
Well, if you needed more convincing here's my layout, 

"The Sweet Life"


Isn't this the sweetest, indeed?!! 
I just adore this pattern paper; it's called That Girl
It really dictates the flow of my page design with its bold colour and pattern.


Loving the gold foil flair and puffy sticker details
& tiny bow is seriously cute too!
but everything else is Millie & June - swoon!!!

Here's a closer look at those puffy stickers, & more gorgeous flair!


Totally loving  it!
To get your crafty fingers on this collection, visit the Paper Issues store here 
&
Don't forget to use my discount codeAMANDA -  it'll save you 20% off!
Awesome!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

  1. I went over this internet site and I think you have a lot of great info , saved to favorites. 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  2. But wanna comment on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the content material is really fantastic 경마

    ReplyDelete