Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Traveler's Notebook with Love Always




Hi Creative Friends!
Today I am sharing some gorgeous, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, planner related inspiration!
 I'm giving you a peak into my Traveler's Notebook, using Cocoa Vanilla Studio inserts & the Love Always collection.
I'm currently using a Webster's Color Crush: Walnut TN - but when it comes to inserts I prefer to customise mine.
Here's my inside cover....
img_20160917_144211
I know, so pretty huh?!
You'll spy some Love Always Die Cut Ephemera and Bits N Pieces that I've hot glued onto paperclips to create my own planner clips with. But it's those two stunning TN inserts that totally make me swoon!
The first one is made from pattern paper BOUQUET and has been custom made from my gorgeous pal, LinsertsbyLinda!  The second is crafted from pattern paper NOTE TO SELF , and it's a simple homemade one ;)
The difference? Well, mine are blank pages simply stapled together with a pretty pattern cover, but if you get them custom made you can vary the paper options to suit your personal needs. You'll see what I mean....
Here's a look inside the BOUQUET insert....
img_20160917_143552
Stunnning!!! Love this!
Practical & pretty, what more could a girl want?! ;)
You'll notice that I have ordered grid columns - similar to an EC planner - with 2 days to a page. This allows me the opportunity to really see my week ahead and plan it properly! The days of the week are printed on the top of each column, really making this my daily go-to planner! As it's a traveler's notebook, I tend to use less of the dimensional planner decorations and more stickers and labels. (I keep this TN in my handbag & use it for my personal day-to-day events so I need to keep it practical & lightweight!)
Let's take a closer look at the first half of my week.....
img_20160917_144338
I love to add a focal point or reminder to each double page spread; this week it was to remind me to plan ahead and that I got this! I used the fabulous Love Always Alphabet Stickers to achieve this. To make them really pop, I added a black gel pen shadow to them.
I also used the Love Always Accessory Stickers to accentuate most of my columns; decorative boxes, labels, typewriter words, inspirational words & even a tag!
img_20160917_144635
There's a few small Ephemera pieces, just look at that super sweet butterfly!!!
And the 2 Love Always Flair Buttons are just divine! I use these buttons as my page markers as they're just too cute not too!
You'll also spy the Love Always Puffy Stickers being used as my alternative to check boxes - so fun!
And yes, this is my genuine 'real' week - so my handwriting isn't special (or blog worthy) but I wanted to show a real use of my planners! Here's a look at how I scribble all over those pretty Accessory Stickers....
img_20160917_144733
You can really see how handy my customised Linsert is! So with my week totally sorted, what is my second blank page insert for?
Well, I'm using it for a new project - five minutes of scrapbooking a day!
Yep, only 5 minutes! It's so hard to pair everything back, and yet it's really working for me!
For this particular insert, I am recollecting my daughter's first few years.....
img_20160917_144510
It's very simple, and lightweight - perfect for keeping in my daily TN! I keep a few bits of Ephemera in the front cover pockets, and a mini glue stick in my purse. When I have a minute or two spare I add a little memory / story / journal or photo - so sweet!
- I hope my daughter will love this mini reflection album -
Regardless of what you use your inserts for, there's so many planner and creative options with Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
I hope you've liked having a peak inside my Traveler's Notebook today!
You can order a Cocoa Vanilla Studio custom insert from the lovely Linda here
Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment