Studio Fourteen40 Meets Kraft Plus!




Hi Everyone!
I am super excited to share with you that Studio Fourteen40 are sponsoring our friends over at Kraft Plus this month!
The challenge this month is all about Kraft plus tassels & looks like this....

13624909_10208856935807950_1882706909_n

There are some fabulous planner items in the store right now that feature tassels - you can check them out here.
I decided to use some of the tassel planner clips, as well as the limited edition Wild Spirit Kit for my take on the challenge.
Here's what I came up with.....
"Wild & Free"


I know, how fun is this?!! 
The Wild Spirit Kit is just perfect for scrapbooking my two lil adventurers with!
those tassels!
Aren't they the sweetest?!!! I will be ordering more of these lovelies for my future projects, and my pretty planners ;)
Let's take a closer look....


The very cool tee pees are one of my favourite items from the Wild Spirit Kit - they are just too much fun! And the flair, well they speak for themselves! FABULOUS!!!
Let's take a closer look at that lower cluster.....


Love this! Apart from that tassel clip, everything you see in this cluster is from the Wild Spirit Kit. Awesome, huh? That sweet flair, the packaging twine, the tag, those words....LOVE them all!!!
But the challenge is all about tassels, right? 
So here's some more.....


I should probably tell you that as well as looking lovely, the tassels are all handmade from the softest bamboo thread and feel amazing to touch! Oh yeah, and that cool design on the flair - one of my absolute faves & exclusive to the Wild Spirit Kit!
One more close up for you.....


More cool flair and tee pee awesomeness!!!
And there you have it! My fun take on the August challenge over at Kraft Plus!
Get your tassels (& if your quick, one of the last remaining Wild Spirit Kits) from the store here & then visit our friends at Kraft Plus to join in on the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo
 AJ DT

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment