Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always: Sweet layout




Hi Cocoa Vanilla Studio Friends!
Welcome back for more Love Always inspiration!
Today I am sharing a really simple - but very sweet -page that I think you'll really like! ;)
I've made a feature of the Geo Heart that originally debuted in the Colour Me Happy collection, but is now a leading element in Love Always. I've also used it's corresponding cut file too!
But enough chattering, here it is....
"Sweet"
LA 1
This truly is the sweetest moment captured!!! I think all those hearts say it all! A super simple layout design, that really draws you in with that enlarged Geo Heart cut file.
That large heart is the perfect base for my sweet photograph, and is pieced together with the pattern papers, Note To Self, and Frolic. The entire layout is mounted on the pattern paper; Lovely Things & the softness of the grey combined with the tiny hearts print is just too perfect for this layout! The hearts really are the theme to this page - so let's take a closer look at a few of them....
First up, check out the bright colours in the Die Cut Ephemera hearts - such fun!
LA 2But it's definitely the Wood Veneer hearts that steal my heart! I mean, how exquisitely cut is the veneer version of the cut file?!! Simply aaah-mazing!!!
LA 4
And the script title, 'sweet' is beautifully cut too! But back to those hearts - how about the printed veneer in the lower cluster?! Seriously!!! LOVE it!
LA 3And I can't forget to mention that polka dot heart flair! Just adorable! So many sweet embellishments in the Love Always collection to dress your pages with! How pretty are the printed vellum accents butterflies?!!
Oh yeah,even the chipboard accent stickers feature hearts! Winning! ;)
LA 5I adore the type writer font word accessory stickers too - they're a bit of a favourite with me! So functional & versatile!
And there you have it!
A quick, no fuss layout that looks fabulous because everything coordinates together so very well! Got to love how cleverly designed this collection is! That, and of course, how pretty it is! ;)
Hope I've inspired you today,
Thanks for stopping by! Til next time,

Leave a Comment