Scrap The Boys: July Challenge




Hi Lovelies!

Wow! Can you believe it is July already?!!
Hard to say it, but this month signals the end of my 6 month DT term over at 
I've had a total ball creating on this team, & have loved seeing everyone's interpretations of the challenges! Thanks for all the fun!
But before I go, here's the July challenge that you can play along with....


How fun is this?! It's such an open-ended challenge that it leaves so many creative possibilities....

Here's my take on it...

"Sweet Summer Days"


Isn't this just sweet, indeed?!! 
I've used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's: Hello Sunshine collection to create this by the seaside layout!
I adore how fun and playful this collection is, 
and naturally it's just perfect for Scrapping the Boys with!
You can view the entire collection here.

To see what my fellow DT members created, and to join in on the challenge fun yourself 

Well, that's all from me today! 
Thankyou again to Amy and the DT over at Scrap The Boys
 for a truly fun & memorable experience!

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment