Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happy, So Happy!




Hi Creative Friends!
Today I am sharing a super soft and delicate girly page on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog!
"Happy, So Happy"
CVS FREE SPIRIT HAPPY1
Hello Gorgeous, indeed!
Isn't this the prettiest?!!! Such a divine colour palette with a sweet twist of fun and frivolity!
I've used the gorgeously feminine Free Spirit collection and teamed it up with some Hello Lovely sequins to  complete the look.
I have been
 hoarding - Ahem - 'saving' that DREAMY CV-FS002 patterned paper for so long now! It nearly killed me to cut it up, but gee, I am glad I did! I fussy cut a few of the bubbles to emphasise the flow of the page, it's soooo delicate & perfect for my sweet girl! I matted that sweet photograph onto a few layers of the ECLECTIC CV-FS006 paper (both sides) as it's quite subtle and works with the softness of my design. The other items I have been 'saving', as they're just too cute to use, are all those pineapples!!!
Let's take a closer look....
CVS FREE SPIRIT HAPPY2
Pineapple Stickers, pineapple WoodiesEphemeraWood Veneers....Yep, it's safe to say, I have pineapple LOVE! And these pretty embellishments are just the sweetest!
Infact, there are just so many wonderful coordinating products in the Free Spirit collection, it's just a lil too easy to pull a page together.
CVS FREE SPIRIT HAPPY3
How totally perfect is that resin Little Heart?!! And the 'So Happy' and scallop trim are so well cut it's hard to believe that they're stickers! Honestly, all the embellishments in Free Spirit make me swoon!
CVS FREE SPIRIT HAPPY4
How fabulous is the gold glitter font on the flair button? And yes, more pineapples! I just love how the Wood Veneers are printed and maintain the pineapple skin pattern on them. Very cool!
So, if you love Pina-Colodas or pineapples in general, you NEED to get creating with Free Spirit!
I hope you loved my page of pastel prettiness as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment