Studio Fourteen40: Sweet




Hi Creative Friends!
 I've been having lots of fun creating with the new
Inspired by the recent Dear Lizzy visits to Spotlight, 
I'm stash busting from my endless paper supply ;)
Here's what I came up with...

'Sweet'

IMG_20160426_165934

I know, how citrus sweet! Such a fun, bright page! Exactly what Hello Sunshine is all about; celebrating those happy-go-lucky moments in life!
Those new flair are just toooooo awesome for words! LOVE!!!
I've also teamed up the Hello Sunshine collection with some Bits of Glitz and those fabulous
And that divine pattern paper, well that's Dear Lizzy! (mainly because despite her recent tour, this paper was as close as I could get to seeing her :(  insert sulking here. ) & this paper, well it just partners perfectly with Hello Sunshine!
And I can't buy more, unless I scrap my stash, right? LOL!

Let's take a closer look at those yummy Studio Fourteen40 embellishments....

IMG_20160426_170445
How cute is that confetti flair?! 
Just adore that simple, but oh-so-fun design!
 I've featured 2 from the following set..

Hello Sunshine - Set 6

You'll also note that I cut up a Hello Sunshine: Label,'Love this moment' to form a subtitle. And nothing like some sparkly Bits of Glitz: Disco Gems to bling it all together ;)

Here's another view, or two......

IMG_20160426_170135

IMG_20160426_170301

Another of those gorgeous Hello Sunshine flairs! But how cool are my photo mattes?!
I've layered the Helllo Sunshine: A Few Words and Hello Sunshine: Use Your Words {Laugh}  as an alternate to patterned paper - such a cool effect and really draws you into my sweet photograph! The contrast of the blue against those warm tropical colours is so contemporary & fresh - love it!!!

I'm also loving those Pine Lime Alphas!!! Check them out....

IMG_20160426_170354

Big titles say it all!!! Love the modern font, & the lime colour couldn't be any better suited for the Hello Sunshine collection! So cool!
Hope you liked my first creation with the Hello Sunshine range!

I've also got a quick lil birthday card to share with you today....

IMG_20160426_170925

 Isn't this pretty?! Just a simple Studio Fourteen40 Flair makes my card complete! Love it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you feel inspired to get creating!

*Don't forget to use code: KRAFTY (valid til June) 
in the Studio Fourteen40 Store to receive 20% off*
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo
AJ DT

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment