Studio Fourteen40 : Take a Look....




Hi Everyone!

Boy oh boy, do I have a sweet Studio Fourteen40 layout to share with you today!
Featuring Wood Veneer delights, Use Your WordsTagz & Flagz and even a Flair, this layout is sure to inspire!
Why don't we take a little "LOOK" .......

IMG_20160213_135417

I know! That scrunched up cutey face gets me everytime! Naww!
If only we could have gotten him to "Look" at the camera -
So that Wood Veneer isn't just super cool, it coordinates perfectly into my page story!
Speaking of coordinating, that Use Your Words - Lovely Collection: Pink card is just divine!!! It compliments the patterned paper and the Lindy's Magicals background splatter superbly!
Let's take a closer look.....

IMG_20160213_140007

Ok, so the Use Your Words cards are designed to be cut up and used as 'words' in your creative projects. But, when then they're this pretty ... well, it was easy to see how I used it as a patterned paper instead! Just Gorgeous! If you LOVE watercolour washes, then the entire Use Your Words - Lovely collection is a must! Soooooo dreamy!

IMG_20160213_140241

But let's not go past our title 'look' . I mean, seriously, how cool is this veneer?!! The directional arrow really draws your eye into my photograph, super cool! And as for that darling camera and heart well, need i say more?! Love it!
LOL, the 'I LOVE IT ALL" gold foiled flair sums it up quite well, I think!
Let's take a peak at another element on this fun layout....

IMG_20160213_140119

They come in a handy size sheet, and you can cut them out and arrange them as you wish! I chose to cut a few of mine and layer them together to create a small embellishment cluster on my layout. They're also perfect for using in your planner / diaries too! Keeping it functional AND pretty at the same time ;)

So many wonderful Studio Fourteen40 products to create and play with!

Want more ideas on how to use the products, or want to share what you've made with them? Be sure to join our special VIP facebook group, Inside The Studio {1440} here.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you enjoyed taking a lil "LOOK" with me,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment