Scrap The Boys: February Challenge!




Hi Creative Friends!

Wow! It's a new month and that means one thing.....
- Challenge Reveal Day - 
I am super excited to be sharing my very first DT creation for


This month is an amazing month to play along too! There's some fabulous prizes up for grabs including a Peg Hewitt paper pack and some Fiskars goodies too!
So what's the February challenge, I hear you ask?
Well, it's a super fun sketch courtesy of Laura Whitaker, that you can twist, turn and tweak to your own style!
Here's what it looks like.....


I know, such a fun sketch to play with!!!
I actually really loved this layout design - so I didn't stray too far from the sketch. 
Here's my take on it, 

"Hello Sunshine"


Love that photo! It gets me everytime!
And how cool is this layout?! 
I've used the all new Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Hello Sunshine collection - just gorgeous!!!
Such a warm, fun and playful collection; perfect for Scrapping the Boys!
Fun patterned papers, and the coolest coordinating embellishments, well, it's just too easy to create awesomeness with!
Summer is definitely here!

Anyways, that's my take on the February Challenge! 
I really hope you liked my layout and feel inspired :)
Want to see what my fellow DT members created?
 or better yet, join in yourself?


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my first official 

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment