Cocoa Vanilla Studio: This Love




Hello my Cocoa Vanilla Studio Friends & Fans!
With only one day til Valentine's Day, I thought it was a perfect time to share my first layout with the divinely pretty Free Spirit collection!
"This Love"
This layout is all about a girl's first true love - her Daddy of course!
2016-01-03 11.02.11Isn't this the sweetest page?!!!
I love Dad and daughter photo shoots and this one was so much fun!
"this love" is so wonderful! He is her everything, and she is his angel! Nothing more precious than Dads & their Daughters.
Free Spirit is just so perfectly pretty that it is ideal for all our loving memories and feminine pages!
Those patterned papers are just divine!!!
Let's take a closer look.....
2016-01-03 11.56.58
I've made use of the Eclectic paper to create a real feature of the cut-out words - without actually cutting them up!
They've been mounted onto some double thick foam and I stapled the edges for interest too!
FREE SPIRIT | ECLECTIC PAPER | CV-FS006
Seriously cool paper, huh?!
I've also used that gorgeous mint woodgrain and the pastel & navy chevrons papers...
FREE SPIRIT | SHABBY CHIC PAPER | CV-FS005
FREE SPIRIT | MY WAY PAPER | CV-FS003
I mean, seriously, those colours!!! Just in love with the colour palette of Free Spirit!
But it's not just those papers I'm sweet on - check out the coordinating wood veneer & embellishments!
2016-01-03 11.58.18Those printed arrows! SO cool!
And the cursive words are exquisitely cut!
The enamel Little Hearts are just too cute for words - take a closer look at these lovelies....
CV-FS017a
I am also crushing (yes, crushing, they're that desirable!) on the Woodies...
CV-FS015a
These would have to be my absolute favourite embellishment in the Free Spirit collection! LOVE!!!
Check out that tiny heart one on my folded triangle - adorbs!!!
2016-01-03 11.59.29
Yep, there's no denying it! Free Spirit is divinely pretty!
Gorgeously girly and oh-so-sweet!
Perfect to scrap your Valentine's memory photos with too,
& on that note,
I hope you have a wonderful loved up Valentine's Day tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Leave a Comment