Paper Issues: Plan On It challenge




Hi Creatives!
Hope you're enjoying the New Year!

I am really having fun with my planners this year, and so are the team at Paper Issues!
.

They have a fantabulously fun

challenge this month: 
16 goals for 2016! (& include 2 labels too!)

How could I resist joining in?!
Here's my planner spread & goals in my medium Kikki K Ocean....


Oh, how pretty is this?!! So many planner pretties here too! 
Embellishments are from Crate Paper Inc, The Planner Society, GP Sticker Studio, Studio Fourteen40, Berry Sweet Plans, Shop Evaliscious & Kikki K & I am totally loving the colours!!!

Here's a closer look....


2016 - Be You! 
So many wonderful goals and reminders here to keep me focused throughout the year!
Here's the other page....


Yep, Lots of plans. Lots of goals. Dreaming Big!!!
But I so got this! #girlsgottaplan

Hope you liked this lil peak into my planner!
For more inspiration, or to join in on the Paper Issues fun click here.

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. This is gorgeous! Your planner spreads are always so inspiring!!! I hope you achieve every goal you have set yourself and many more! X

    ReplyDelete