Happy New Year with Imaginarium Designs!




Hi my Creative Friends!

Welcome to 2016!!! 
I hope you and your loved ones had an amazing time over the holiday season, 
&
 are ready for another exciting year of creativity and fun with me!

Today I'm sharing a few gorgeous projects with some of the latest release chipboards from
Imaginarium Designs!

 Let's get straight into it.....

First up, I have this super cool boy layout to share.....


How fun is this?!!
Nothing like a lil mixed media fun to kickstart the year off!
Love that specialty foil paper from Crate Paper - it really 'pops' with the inky background.
I've combined some old favourite chipboards (cogs, and clock) with the all new, Natalie's Pinwheels chippies to create interest and texture on my page. Lots of inky, stamping fun happening here too!
Let's take a closer look at those chippies....



I've used black, vintage and island ink pads from Kaisercraft to dress my chipboard. I've also embellished some of the cogs with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Gear Cogs - adding more depth to the layout.
My sweet photograph has been mounted on the clock chipboard. To avoid detraction from my image, I have simply coated the clock face in black ink. I've used the clock hands as arrow markers too!
Very cool! I hope you liked it!
My darling daughter loved it so much that she insisted I create a 'girly' version for her - so here it is!



Wow! A very pretty take on Mr Too Cool's layout!
I've created both pages individually; but they will work so well as a double page in my album!
Instead of using the clock, cogs and gears, I've opted for the delicate and intricate doilies. I've still used Nat's Pinwheels, but I've layered them to create a sweet gerbera bloom!
Take a closer look......


I've inked the chipboards in Berry, Tangelo and Saffron inks from Kaisercraft, and then added a quick spritz of Kaisermist to soften the colour. The centres of the doilies have been filled with droplets of dimensional magic, I love the clear resin finish it creates!
Awesomeness!
I love how both these pages came together - so quick and easy and yet so very effective!












My final layout that I am sharing with you today is super fun, full of colour, and features some more of the new chipboard designs available....

"# Awesome"


Isn't this fabulous?! 
A mix of Crate Paper's Confetti & Shine collections - it's so modern, & bright and well, just perfect for scrapping my lil darlings!
And unlike my previous two layouts, this one doesn't make a 'feature' of chipboard. I wanted to show how chipboard can be understated, and complimentary to all our layouts too! 
The new insta words are a fabulous new addition to the Imaginarum Designs range; I've inked mine in black so it partners well with the transparency title 'together'. Take a closer look......


You'll also spy a very pale pink chippie heart on the top of my photograph  - very sweet!


But my fave chipboard on this layout are those mint inked leaves - tucked under my photo cluster but really adding that special 'something'. Aren't they just darling?






And there you have it! 

Two very different ways to use Imaginarium Designs Chipboard in your memory keeping - but both very easy to achieve too!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my first layouts for 2016, and  I look forward to sharing another year of creativity with you! 

Thanks for visiting!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment