Scrap The Boys: November Challenge





Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for a little scrappy challenge fun!

This month over at Scrap The Boys the challenge is....


Yep. Super cool, and very boy ;) !

Recently, I took my hilarious Mr A for Awesome out for afternoon tea at a cafe - he was so chuffed with the funny face biscuit he ordered that I couldn't help but capture the moment! Perfect pics to scrap for this challenge. Here's what I created....

"This Is So RAD"


Such a funny face indeed! Love this boy! 
I've created the layout with left overs from my Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Made Of Awesome stash. This collection is just perfect for all your boy pages! It totally rocks! 
Bright, bold colours and strong masculine pattern papers make this my go-to boy collection everytime!
I've also used a Tangerine gelato and black ink biro to create my background - very cool!
Loving that little Lucky Charm Camera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio too! 
Anyways, that's my interpretation on the challenge.

Hope you liked my take on it, & feel inspired to give it a go!
For more inspirational ideas, & to get started visit Scrap The Boys here.

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

  1. Loving the fun pics and awesome background... so perfect for this challenge! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page, love the background. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at STB.

    ReplyDelete