Guest Designer: Charms Creations: Mo-vember Challenge




Hi Creatives,

Thanks for stopping by to read my exciting news...
I'm Guest Designer this month over at Charms Creations!
Yay! I love Charms Creations handmade embellishments, so this is a real treat for me!

For November, the challenge looks like this .....


Yep - it's Mo-vember! 
All you need to do is feature a moustache of some shape / form on your creation 
Such a fun challenge!

Here's my take on it...

"LOL Mo'ment"


How cute is this?!! I used Charms Creations printed wood veneer moustaches 
(but glued them on back to front to better match my colour scheme),
 and I removed a butterfly from my Charms Creations Heavenly Heart in Cream & added a moustache in its place.
Very cool!
Here's a closer peak at it.....


I love Charms Creations Heavenly Hearts - too versatile and pretty!
Oh, & how cool are those mo' stickers?! Love 'em!
I've also used a Cocoa Vanilla Studio flair that features a moustache to add to the theme.....


Actually, there's quite a few Cocoa Vanilla Studio Made Of Awesome embellishments here - including the insta frame and sequins!
The papers are from Heidi Swapp: Wanderlust collection.
And there you have it!
My first Guest Designer layout for Charms Creations :)
Hope you liked it!
To join in on the Mo-vember challenge, & to see what the talented DT have created,
 click here to get started.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment